The Scandinavian Credit Fund intends to become the leading independent player in direct lending to small and medium-sized companies in Scandinavia and at the same time create unique investment products. The company's first fund is Scandinavian Credit Fund I.
Facts about United Securities:
- A company in the financial sector that is authorized to conduct securities operations under the supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority.
- Addresses its offer to both companies and individuals.
- Advisers of funds, structured products and other financial instruments.
- Has especially competency-tested affiliated representatives in some 40 locations in Sweden.
- Has been operating since 1993.
- Owned by Säkra Holding AB and by Nordic Brokers Association AB, which together with United Securities has about 300 independent advisors. This means that they are not affiliated with a specific bank or insurance company and can thus choose the best in the market.
We at Skandinaviska Kreditfonden look forward to the cooperation with United Securities 115 financial advisers.
Contact information: Peter Norman 073-392 94 55, Fredrik Sjöstrand 070-575 75 51, email@example.com